Actress Kajal Aggarwal sizzled in the item song of ‘Janatha Garage’ and won a lot of appreciation for her performance. In fact, this song has become one of the most talked about bits in the second half of the film and this has naturally brought lots of similar offers for the actress. Apparently, requests came in from both Telugu and Tamil films.
But Kajal is said to have rejected these offers. Apparently, the actress agreed to do ‘Pakka Local’ only because of her good relations with Young Tiger NTR and Koratala Siva. “It was strictly a one off thing and she is not interested in doing item songs”, said a source close to her.
The actress is currently shooting for Chiranjeevi’s 150th film.
- My favourite role is yet to be written : Amala Akkineni
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali
- Star combination to team up again
- Emotional scenes to be the main highlight of Maharshi