Mumbai beauty Kajal Aggarwal debuted in movies with a supporting role in Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi’s Kyun! Ho Gaya Na in 2004. She later made her foray into Tollywood with Kalyanram’s Lakshmi Kalyanam in 2007. Since then, Kajal has been reigning the Telugu and Tamil film industries. On the other hand, she has acted only in 3 Hindi movies so far.
In her latest interview, Kajal was asked why didn’t pursue a full-fledged career in Bollywood despite hailing from Mumbai. “When I’m getting such fabulous offers in the languages I started with I don’t feel the need to try and prove a point in another language,” the star heroine said. She went on to say that it’s very difficult to balance out three languages.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut