Star heroine will be having an eventful 2020, with a Hollywood flick (Mosagallu), Bollywood film (Mumbai Saga) and a couple of Tamil films slated to hit screens. She is also shooting for Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu). However, Kajal has no other future projects in hand.
In a latest interview, Kajal revealed the reason why she has cut down on the number of movies she has been signing of late. “I have matured as an actor and I don’t fear taking risks. I am not in a hurry to sign each and every project that comes my way. Instead, I’ll wait until the right project arrives,” Kajal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna