Star heroine will be having an eventful 2020, with a Hollywood flick (Mosagallu), Bollywood film (Mumbai Saga) and a couple of Tamil films slated to hit screens. She is also shooting for Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu). However, Kajal has no other future projects in hand.
In a latest interview, Kajal revealed the reason why she has cut down on the number of movies she has been signing of late. “I have matured as an actor and I don’t fear taking risks. I am not in a hurry to sign each and every project that comes my way. Instead, I’ll wait until the right project arrives,” Kajal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s film to kick-start from this month
- It’s a wrap up for Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi’s next
- Mirchi actress to become a proud mother soon
- Raashi Khanna takes up kickboxing for this special reason
- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to not go Vijay’s Master route
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT