Star heroine will be having an eventful 2020, with a Hollywood flick (Mosagallu), Bollywood film (Mumbai Saga) and a couple of Tamil films slated to hit screens. She is also shooting for Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu). However, Kajal has no other future projects in hand.
In a latest interview, Kajal revealed the reason why she has cut down on the number of movies she has been signing of late. “I have matured as an actor and I don’t fear taking risks. I am not in a hurry to sign each and every project that comes my way. Instead, I’ll wait until the right project arrives,” Kajal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed