Star heroine will be having an eventful 2020, with a Hollywood flick (Mosagallu), Bollywood film (Mumbai Saga) and a couple of Tamil films slated to hit screens. She is also shooting for Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu). However, Kajal has no other future projects in hand.
In a latest interview, Kajal revealed the reason why she has cut down on the number of movies she has been signing of late. “I have matured as an actor and I don’t fear taking risks. I am not in a hurry to sign each and every project that comes my way. Instead, I’ll wait until the right project arrives,” Kajal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 postponed; Gets a new release date
- Maha Samudram to kick-start in this picturesque location
- Sumanth surprises all with a major makeover
- Mahesh gives a new lease of life to a little girl
- Anushka wishes Kajal with a beautiful quote
- 7 movies gearing up to enthrall movie lovers this November