Star heroine will be having an eventful 2020, with a Hollywood flick (Mosagallu), Bollywood film (Mumbai Saga) and a couple of Tamil films slated to hit screens. She is also shooting for Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu). However, Kajal has no other future projects in hand.
In a latest interview, Kajal revealed the reason why she has cut down on the number of movies she has been signing of late. “I have matured as an actor and I don’t fear taking risks. I am not in a hurry to sign each and every project that comes my way. Instead, I’ll wait until the right project arrives,” Kajal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues to create records
- Will RRR postpone due to lockdown? Producer clarifies
- Telugu beauty’s sizzling song in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- PM Modi tweets in Telugu, Thanks Chiru, Nag & Tejs
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?