In the film, Kajal is playing the role of a young woman who is from medical industry, and she’s paired opposite Vijay, in one of the segments where he’s a magician. In a recent interview, Kajal said, “It’s my third film with Vijay and it’s always a pleasure working with him. He’s so versatile that he raises the bar for everyone around him. But more importantly, I loved the social message that Atlee wanted to convey through the film, and that’s why I signed the film.”
Apart from Adhirindhi, Kajal also has another Telugu film MLA where she’s paired opposite Kalyanram, and she’ll soon start shooting for Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of Queen.
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi