More than a year after her previous film Special 26 released, Kajal Aggarwal has finally signed a new film in Hindi. As per the latest buzz in Bollywood, Kajal will soon team up with Sharman Joshi for the Hindi remake of an Iranian film titled ‘Cease Fire’.
Ajoy Varma is going to direct this family drama and it revolves around a married couple who are on the verge of a divorce and how they fall in love again. The film is likely to go on floors in September this year. Of late, Kajal has become quite selective about her work in South.
Currently, she’s acting in Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andhari Vaadele and in Tamil, she has signed a film with Dhanush. The new schedule of Govindudu Andhari Vaadele is going to be shot in Hyderabad and a huge set has been erected for the film in Nanakramguda. Krishna Vamsi is directing the film.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims