More than a year after her previous film Special 26 released, Kajal Aggarwal has finally signed a new film in Hindi. As per the latest buzz in Bollywood, Kajal will soon team up with Sharman Joshi for the Hindi remake of an Iranian film titled ‘Cease Fire’.
Ajoy Varma is going to direct this family drama and it revolves around a married couple who are on the verge of a divorce and how they fall in love again. The film is likely to go on floors in September this year. Of late, Kajal has become quite selective about her work in South.
Currently, she’s acting in Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andhari Vaadele and in Tamil, she has signed a film with Dhanush. The new schedule of Govindudu Andhari Vaadele is going to be shot in Hyderabad and a huge set has been erected for the film in Nanakramguda. Krishna Vamsi is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next