Kajal, one of the leading actresses down south, has two of the biggest films of her career releasing within a span of one month. While her next film Sardaar Gabbar Singh is slated for its release on April 8, the high budget family entertainer Brahmotsavam will hit the screens in May.
Incidentally, Kajal will be seen in two totally contrasting roles in both these films. While she plays a graceful princess in Sardaar, Kajal will turn trendy and chic for Brahmotsavam, in which she is playing an NRI girl from Australia.
No doubt that Kajal’s fans will have a treat watching her in two varied roles this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham