It’s been reported recently that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has signed her next big Bollywood flick opposite John Abraham. Kajal will be playing the female lead in the movie, titled Mumbai Saga. The film also has popular Bollywood star Emraan Hashmi as the other hero.
As per the latest updates, Kajal will be seen in three different avatars in Mumbai Saga. Apparently, one of the avatars will be a 17-year-old college girl. Apart from this, Kajal will also be seen as a young wife and then a strong woman in her 30s. The film also stars Suneil Shetty, Emraan Hashmi, Jackie Shroff, Suniel Shetty, Prateik Babbar and Gulshan Grover,
Kaante fame Sanjay Gupta is directing the movie and Bhushan Kumar is producing it in association with Krishnan Kumar, Anuradha Gupta and Sangeeta Ahir. Mumbai Saga is scheduled to hit theaters on June 19, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?