Currently busy with two of the most awaited big budget summer entertainers, Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Brahmotsavam, looks like actress Kajal is no mood to slow down. The actress, who is already acting in a couple of Tamil films, has reportedly signed the Tamil remake of NTR’s Temper.
In this remake, Kajal will be reprising her crucial role of an animal lover who falls in love with the hero, an arrogant and corrupt cop, and brings a positive change in him. We had already reported that Tamil star Simbu will be reprising NTR’s role in the remake, which will be directed by Vijay Chander and produced by Michael Rayappan. Kajal is expected to join the film’s unit from June.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy