Currently busy with two of the most awaited big budget summer entertainers, Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Brahmotsavam, looks like actress Kajal is no mood to slow down. The actress, who is already acting in a couple of Tamil films, has reportedly signed the Tamil remake of NTR’s Temper.
In this remake, Kajal will be reprising her crucial role of an animal lover who falls in love with the hero, an arrogant and corrupt cop, and brings a positive change in him. We had already reported that Tamil star Simbu will be reprising NTR’s role in the remake, which will be directed by Vijay Chander and produced by Michael Rayappan. Kajal is expected to join the film’s unit from June.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen