Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal’s next release will be the much-awaited experimental multi-starrer, Awe. Kajal will also be seen in Kalyanram’s MLA and Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris later this summer.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal has been approached for the leading lady’s role in young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ soon to be launched movie in debutant Nani’s direction. Apparently, Kajal liked her character’s span and showed her interest to be part of the project. An official confirmation is awaited.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara