Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal’s next release will be the much-awaited experimental multi-starrer, Awe. Kajal will also be seen in Kalyanram’s MLA and Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris later this summer.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal has been approached for the leading lady’s role in young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ soon to be launched movie in debutant Nani’s direction. Apparently, Kajal liked her character’s span and showed her interest to be part of the project. An official confirmation is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions