Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal’s next release will be the much-awaited experimental multi-starrer, Awe. Kajal will also be seen in Kalyanram’s MLA and Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris later this summer.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal has been approached for the leading lady’s role in young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ soon to be launched movie in debutant Nani’s direction. Apparently, Kajal liked her character’s span and showed her interest to be part of the project. An official confirmation is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?