Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal’s next release will be the much-awaited experimental multi-starrer, Awe. Kajal will also be seen in Kalyanram’s MLA and Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris later this summer.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal has been approached for the leading lady’s role in young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ soon to be launched movie in debutant Nani’s direction. Apparently, Kajal liked her character’s span and showed her interest to be part of the project. An official confirmation is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation
- Rang De’s first look to be out tomorrow
- Ram Charan donates 30 lakhs to Corona Crisis Charity
- Chaitanya Akkineni donates 25 lakhs for CCC