Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is busy with a handful of high profile projects. The actress will soon be seen in Ajith’s Vivegam and Vijay’s Mersal. She is also in talks to play the leading lady in Queen’s Tamil remake and another film in P Vasu’s direction.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal is the frontrunner to play the female lead in the third part of the super hit Bollywood comedy franchise, Yamla Pagla Deewana. The film also stars veteran Bollywood star Dharmendra and his sons Sunny and Bobby Deol. If Kajal signs the project, she will romance Bobby Deol in the film.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl