Although the film was complete long back, Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of the Bollywood hit, Queen, has been delayed in the censor process. Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is the film’s leading lady.
The CBFC had severe issues with at least 25 visuals and dialogues in Paris Paris and suggested the makers to blur and mute the problematic shots. The makers are planning to approach the Revising Committee to retain the film at it is.
Meanwhile, Kajal seems to be quite upset with the censor objections. In a latest interview while promoting the recent Tamil hit, Comali, Kajal said that Paris Paris is a faithful remake of Queen. “I wonder what made them ask for so many cuts. We did not want to hurt anyone’s intentions and those scenes, which they have asked to cut, are similar to things that happen in all our lives,” Kajal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?