Following Tamannaah’s exit from the project, there were reports that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to play the main lead in the remake of the Bollywood hit, Queen. In her latest interview, Kajal revealed that she is yet to sign on the dotted line.
However, Kajal has asserted that she is in talks for Queen’s Tamil remake and sounded excited about the project. If things fall into place, the film’s shooting will kick-start from August.
Amy Jackson will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role from the Hindi original. Kannada actor-filmmaker Ramesh Aravind is going to helm this project, while Thiagarajan will be bankrolling it.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next