Following Tamannaah’s exit from the project, there were reports that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to play the main lead in the remake of the Bollywood hit, Queen. In her latest interview, Kajal revealed that she is yet to sign on the dotted line.
However, Kajal has asserted that she is in talks for Queen’s Tamil remake and sounded excited about the project. If things fall into place, the film’s shooting will kick-start from August.
Amy Jackson will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role from the Hindi original. Kannada actor-filmmaker Ramesh Aravind is going to helm this project, while Thiagarajan will be bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again