Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal tied the knot with her boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu in traditional Punjabi and Kashmiri styles at a star hotel in Mumbai last night. Kajal had earlier said that she will continue acting post her marriage.
After her wedding, Kajal will only be taking a break for 2 weeks, but she will not be going on a honeymoon immediately. Apparently, apart from the raging COVID-19 pandemic, the next schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, is the main reason why Kajal had to postpone her honeymoon plans.
According to the latest reports, Kajal will join Acharya’s shoot from the second week of November. The couple will be planning the honeymoon sometime in December, after Kajal wraps up her part for Acharya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented young actress joins Sudheer Babu’s SSC
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer