Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal tied the knot with her boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu in traditional Punjabi and Kashmiri styles at a star hotel in Mumbai last night. Kajal had earlier said that she will continue acting post her marriage.
After her wedding, Kajal will only be taking a break for 2 weeks, but she will not be going on a honeymoon immediately. Apparently, apart from the raging COVID-19 pandemic, the next schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, is the main reason why Kajal had to postpone her honeymoon plans.
According to the latest reports, Kajal will join Acharya’s shoot from the second week of November. The couple will be planning the honeymoon sometime in December, after Kajal wraps up her part for Acharya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W