Actress Kajal Aggarwal is back to work after a blissful one month since her wedding and her much-talked-about honeymoon in Maldives. The actress has recently signed a Tamil horror thriller.
Interestingly, apart from Kajal, the film also features three more heroines. Kajal recently flew down to Chennai to listen to the full script and she also undergone a look test for her role. Tamil filmmaker Deekay, who had earlier directed Kajal’s Kavalai Vendam, will be helming this unique horror thriller.
Kajal currently has Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Indian 2, Dulquer Salmaan’s Hey Sinamika and the Bollywood movie Mumbai saga in her kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka to undergo body transformation for her next
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special