Actress Kajal Aggarwal is back to work after a blissful one month since her wedding and her much-talked-about honeymoon in Maldives. The actress has recently signed a Tamil horror thriller.
Interestingly, apart from Kajal, the film also features three more heroines. Kajal recently flew down to Chennai to listen to the full script and she also undergone a look test for her role. Tamil filmmaker Deekay, who had earlier directed Kajal’s Kavalai Vendam, will be helming this unique horror thriller.
Kajal currently has Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Indian 2, Dulquer Salmaan’s Hey Sinamika and the Bollywood movie Mumbai saga in her kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled