It’s well known that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is playing the main lead in Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of the Bollywood hit, Queen. The film’s shooting was complete earlier this year and it’s gearing up for theatrical release.
And the latest updates reveal that Paris Paris has landed is facing troubles from the censor board. Apparently, the CBFC panel has objected to certain cuss words and bold visuals, and suggested mutes and visual blurs. The makers have now approached the Revising Committee to get a censor clearance.
Kajal is reprising Kangana Ranaut’s role in Paris Paris and Ramesh Aravind is the director. Manu Kumaran is producing the movie under Mediente Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera