It’s well known that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is playing the main lead in Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of the Bollywood hit, Queen. The film’s shooting was complete earlier this year and it’s gearing up for theatrical release.
And the latest updates reveal that Paris Paris has landed is facing troubles from the censor board. Apparently, the CBFC panel has objected to certain cuss words and bold visuals, and suggested mutes and visual blurs. The makers have now approached the Revising Committee to get a censor clearance.
Kajal is reprising Kangana Ranaut’s role in Paris Paris and Ramesh Aravind is the director. Manu Kumaran is producing the movie under Mediente Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty
- NBK107 to be shot in this beautiful country
- Chiranjeevi helps editor Gautham Raju’s family – Deets inside