Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal’s last straight Telugu release was Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Kajal was seen as a village belle in the movie. Now, the gorgeous actress is all set to be seen as an NRI in her next Telugu outing.
Kajal will be seen as the daughter of an NRI billionaire in Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s ongoing film, Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi (MLA). Apparently, Kajal’s character flies down to India with a secret motive. The actress is reportedly essaying an author-backed role, which is also high on glamor at the same time.
Debutant Upendra Madhav is directing MLA, while Bharat Chowdhary and Kiran Reddy are bankrolling it. Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic
- Ram Charan clears rumors about Alia Bhatt