Kalabhavan Mani, has not appeared in mainstream cinema since a very long time. He is known for his performance in Venkatesh starrer Gemini. Now after a brief gap, he has bagged a biggie opposite Kamal Hassan. He will be seen as a corrupt police officer in the Tamil remake of Drushyam.
‘Papanasam’ is the title of this movie which was launched recently. Niveda will be seen as Kamal’s elder daughter. This movie will go on sets in September. Meanwhile, Kamal has wrapped up the shooting of ‘Uttama Villain’, and the post production work of Vishwaroopam 2 is currently in progress.
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets