The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s maiden film, Vijetha, unveiled the film’s first look poster just a while ago. The makers also announced that the film will be hitting the screens in July. An exact date of release will be revealed soon.
Vijetha is an emotional drama between a son and his father. Yevade Subramanyam girl Malavika Nair is the film’s heroine and Rakesh Sashi is the director. Vijetha is being produced by Sai Korrapati under Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner. The film’s shoot was wrapped up recently and the post-production work is underway at the moment.
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham or Padi Padi Leche Manasu in Regal & AMC for free