The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s maiden film, Vijetha, unveiled the film’s first look poster just a while ago. The makers also announced that the film will be hitting the screens in July. An exact date of release will be revealed soon.
Vijetha is an emotional drama between a son and his father. Yevade Subramanyam girl Malavika Nair is the film’s heroine and Rakesh Sashi is the director. Vijetha is being produced by Sai Korrapati under Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner. The film’s shoot was wrapped up recently and the post-production work is underway at the moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Serial injuries: What’s happening to Tollywood stars?
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time