The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s maiden film, Vijetha, unveiled the film’s first look poster just a while ago. The makers also announced that the film will be hitting the screens in July. An exact date of release will be revealed soon.
Vijetha is an emotional drama between a son and his father. Yevade Subramanyam girl Malavika Nair is the film’s heroine and Rakesh Sashi is the director. Vijetha is being produced by Sai Korrapati under Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner. The film’s shoot was wrapped up recently and the post-production work is underway at the moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?