Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film, Vijetha, is fast nearing completion. The film is being bankrolled by noted producer Sai Korrapati, who had earlier produced Rajamouli’s blockbuster visual wonder, Eega, under Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner.
In a positive coincidence, Vijetha is going to hit the screens on July 6, the same date Eega released in 2012. The makers are hoping that Vijetha will turn out to be a huge success like Eega. Vijetha’s teaser was released yesterday and Kalyaan’s screen presence received applause from Mega fans.
Rakesh Sashii has directed Vijetha. The film stars Malayalam actress Malavika Nair as the female lead. Murli Sharma essays a crucial role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King