Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film, Vijetha, is fast nearing completion. The film is being bankrolled by noted producer Sai Korrapati, who had earlier produced Rajamouli’s blockbuster visual wonder, Eega, under Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner.
In a positive coincidence, Vijetha is going to hit the screens on July 6, the same date Eega released in 2012. The makers are hoping that Vijetha will turn out to be a huge success like Eega. Vijetha’s teaser was released yesterday and Kalyaan’s screen presence received applause from Mega fans.
Rakesh Sashii has directed Vijetha. The film stars Malayalam actress Malavika Nair as the female lead. Murli Sharma essays a crucial role in the movie.
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic