The grand Rangasthalam Vijayotsavam was held in a grand style last night, with Ram Charan’s uncle Power Star Pawan Kalyan gracing the occasion as the chief guest. Ram Charan was quite emotional with the presence of his doting Babai at the success function.
During his speech, Charan revealed that after the 1998 film, Tholi Prema, Rangasthalam is the only film which his Babai watched in a movie theatre. Charan went on to reveal that when he went to his Babai’s residence and offered to arrange a special preview of Rangasthalam at his residence or at a preview lab, Pawan insisted on watching Rangasthalam only in a theater amidst audience.
Pawan and Charan’s public display of mutual affection at the event was a sight to behold for their fans.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations
- RRR enters the record books already!