With just two days to go before the release of Naga Chaitanya’s Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam, the buzz for the film has caught on quite well. The audio, posters, and trailers have evoked a huge interest for the film.
Speaking about his role, Chaitanya says that director Kalyan Krishna showcased him in a completely new way. He also added that his fun side will be revealed in the film completely and you will see a new approach to his acting.
Rakul Preet is cast as the female lead in this film which has some hit music by Devi Sri Prasad. Jagapathi Babu plays a crucial role in this film which is a complete family drama.
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan