Actor Nandamuri Kalyan Ram and director Puri Jagan’s new movie will go on to the floors from the 26th of this month. The film’s shoot will kickstart in Hyderabad and Kalyan Ram will be seen with former Miss India Aditi Arya in this movie. The movie has not been titled yet but sources say that it will be a mass action film with a message.
Puri Jagan has promised to showcase Kalyan Ram in a new way and the actor has also worked on his hairstyle and body for this movie. Kalyan Ram will be producing this big budget movie on NTR Arts banner and the film is being targeted for a Dussehra release. Other details about this project are not known at the moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Kaappaan takes a good start in Tamil Nadu
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s first day Nizam collections
- Mahesh, Mohan Babu get Dada Saheb Phalke South Awards
- Not sure who lost, but Cinema won in the end: Harish on Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills