Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s upcoming thriller, 118, has wrapped up its censor formalities. The CBFC has cleared the film for its theatrical release by giving it a UA certificate. The film is now all set to hit screens on March 1.
In 118, Kalyan Ram essays the role of an investigative journalist. The film is based on a real incident that happened in director KV Guhan’s life. Nivetha Thomas’ role is said to be quite crucial in 118’s story. Shalini Pandey is the other female lead in the movie.
118 is produced by Mahesh Koneru. Sekhar Chandra has scored the soundtrack for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment