It is raining offers for Kalyani Priyadarshan in Telugu and Tamil cinema. While she will soon be seen in Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, and Sharwanand-Sudheer Varma’s gangster film, the actress will also be seen in an important role in an upcoming multi-lingual film directed by her father, Priyadarshan.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that she is in talks for an upcoming Tamil film starring Sivakarthikeyan. PS Mithran, who shot to fame with Vishal, Samantha starrer Abhimanyudu, will be directing this film. Now, it remains to be seen if she gives her nod to the film.
Kalyani is also likely to be part of an upcoming Tamil-Malayalam film which has Dulquer Salman in the lead role. All in all, 2019 is turning out to be an eventful year for the talented actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?