It is raining offers for Kalyani Priyadarshan in Telugu and Tamil cinema. While she will soon be seen in Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, and Sharwanand-Sudheer Varma’s gangster film, the actress will also be seen in an important role in an upcoming multi-lingual film directed by her father, Priyadarshan.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that she is in talks for an upcoming Tamil film starring Sivakarthikeyan. PS Mithran, who shot to fame with Vishal, Samantha starrer Abhimanyudu, will be directing this film. Now, it remains to be seen if she gives her nod to the film.
Kalyani is also likely to be part of an upcoming Tamil-Malayalam film which has Dulquer Salman in the lead role. All in all, 2019 is turning out to be an eventful year for the talented actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi in talks for yet another period drama?
- BMC seals star director’s home in Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar books private jets for his film’s shoot
- Lockdown Review : Forensic -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?