Kalyani Priyadarshan, who recently made her debut with Hello, says that she is keen to follow her father, Priyadarshan’s footsteps in future. Talking to a leading news daily, she said, “I would love to direct a film someday. I don’t know which language the film will be in, but I hope to pull it off at some point in my life.”
Priyadarshan is a national award winning director, who has made films in Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi and Telugu. Apparently, both her father and mother Lissy didn’t want her to act in films in the beginning because they weren’t sure if she could handle the criticism; however, once they saw that Kalyani is much stronger as a person, they supported her wholeheartedly.
After making her debut in Hello, it remains to be seen what Kalyani does next in her career. At the moment, she hasn’t announced what her next project is going to be.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club