Young Kerala beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan is on a roll. After signing her maiden Tamil film opposite Sivakarthikeyan, the Hello actress has now signed yet another biggie in Kollywood.
Kalyani has reportedly been roped in to play the female lead opposite Tamil star Simbu in the much-awaited political drama, Maanadu. Keerthy Suresh and Raashi Khanna were in consideration for the film in the past, before Kalyani landed the opportunity.
Ajith’s Gambler fame Venkat Prabhu will be directing Maanadu. The film will be produced by Suresh Kamatchi. The shooting will begin soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday
- Noted actor joins Chiru-Koratala film
- Bold Trailer of Mr and Miss impresses
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Poll : Which of this multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Yet another action drama for Naga Shaurya