Young Kerala beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan is on a roll. After signing her maiden Tamil film opposite Sivakarthikeyan, the Hello actress has now signed yet another biggie in Kollywood.
Kalyani has reportedly been roped in to play the female lead opposite Tamil star Simbu in the much-awaited political drama, Maanadu. Keerthy Suresh and Raashi Khanna were in consideration for the film in the past, before Kalyani landed the opportunity.
Ajith’s Gambler fame Venkat Prabhu will be directing Maanadu. The film will be produced by Suresh Kamatchi. The shooting will begin soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it