Young Kerala beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan is on a roll. After signing her maiden Tamil film opposite Sivakarthikeyan, the Hello actress has now signed yet another biggie in Kollywood.
Kalyani has reportedly been roped in to play the female lead opposite Tamil star Simbu in the much-awaited political drama, Maanadu. Keerthy Suresh and Raashi Khanna were in consideration for the film in the past, before Kalyani landed the opportunity.
Ajith’s Gambler fame Venkat Prabhu will be directing Maanadu. The film will be produced by Suresh Kamatchi. The shooting will begin soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update – Pushpa’s big release date is here
- Official: Team Salaar welcomes Shruti Haasan on board
- Prabhas’ extra care for Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Varun Tej’s boxing drama Ghani seals its release date
- A special update from Team Pushpa today
- High Court issues notices to Tamannaah, Virat Kohli