A couple of days ago, NTR challenged his brother Kalyanram, Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan as part of the #HumFitTohIndiaFit fitness campaign. This evening, Kalyanram accepted his brother’s challenge and posted a video of him sweating it out in his gym under his trainer’s supervision.
Kalyanram, who will be seen in a stylish and fit makeover in his upcoming film, Naa Nuvve, advised everyone to stay fit and stay healthy. He then went on to nominate his fellow stars Allu Arjun, Ram and Sai Dharam Tej to take part in the campaign.
Challenge accepted nanna @tarak9999 .. Here’s a glimpse of my daily fitness routine with @afzalfitnesspal. Stay fit. Stay healthy. I now nominate @alluarjun @ramsayz @IamSaiDharamTej for the #HumFitTohIndiaFit challenge pic.twitter.com/4odbum3gux
— Kalyanram Nandamuri (@NANDAMURIKALYAN) June 2, 2018
- Nagarjuna’s Malayalam multi-starrer to kick-start in Hyderabad
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film