A couple of days ago, NTR challenged his brother Kalyanram, Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan as part of the #HumFitTohIndiaFit fitness campaign. This evening, Kalyanram accepted his brother’s challenge and posted a video of him sweating it out in his gym under his trainer’s supervision.
Kalyanram, who will be seen in a stylish and fit makeover in his upcoming film, Naa Nuvve, advised everyone to stay fit and stay healthy. He then went on to nominate his fellow stars Allu Arjun, Ram and Sai Dharam Tej to take part in the campaign.
Challenge accepted nanna @tarak9999 .. Here’s a glimpse of my daily fitness routine with @afzalfitnesspal. Stay fit. Stay healthy. I now nominate @alluarjun @ramsayz @IamSaiDharamTej for the #HumFitTohIndiaFit challenge pic.twitter.com/4odbum3gux
— Kalyanram Nandamuri (@NANDAMURIKALYAN) June 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted singer croons a special song for Trump
- Budget issues make Suresh Babu take a key decision for Rana’s next?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Samantha to romance this actor in her next?
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections
- Will he, won’t he?: Speculations on Ram Charan’s role in Chiru152