Nandamuri Kalyanram’s latest release, MLA, is having a steady run across the twin Telugu states. The film has collected over 7 crores worldwide share and is looking to collect big on Monday, thanks to the Sri Rama Navami holiday. This afternoon, the movie’s unit held a success meet and interacted with the media.
Speaking at the event, Kalyanram said that he has had several hits in his career, but most of them were on his own production house. He said that he used to feel bad for not scoring a hit for an outside banner. The Nandamuri hero expressed his happiness for finally scoring his first hit for an outside banner and thanked his fans for breaking this age-old jinx.
MLA, also stars Kajal Aggarwal. The film was directed by debutant Upendra Madhav and produced under Blue Planet Entertainments LLP & People Media Factory.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts