Nandamuri Kalyanram’s latest release, MLA, is having a steady run across the twin Telugu states. The film has collected over 7 crores worldwide share and is looking to collect big on Monday, thanks to the Sri Rama Navami holiday. This afternoon, the movie’s unit held a success meet and interacted with the media.
Speaking at the event, Kalyanram said that he has had several hits in his career, but most of them were on his own production house. He said that he used to feel bad for not scoring a hit for an outside banner. The Nandamuri hero expressed his happiness for finally scoring his first hit for an outside banner and thanked his fans for breaking this age-old jinx.
MLA, also stars Kajal Aggarwal. The film was directed by debutant Upendra Madhav and produced under Blue Planet Entertainments LLP & People Media Factory.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Pressure Cooker
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa
- Entered politics to serve the country, Fed up with power politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?