Kalyanram is on a signing spree these days. While his upcoming film MLA is ready for release, the actor will soon return with a romantic drama Naa Nuvve later this summer. Now, the latest news is that he’s all set to team up with Virinchi Varma, who had directed films like Uyyala Jampala and Majnu.
Touted to be a family drama, the film is going to be produced by Gemini Kiran under Anandi Arts banner. The untitled film is expected to go on floors in the second half of the year and more details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Apart from this film, Kalyanram is also going to work on another interesting project to be helmed by KV Guhan. Post the promotions of MLA, he’ll take a break from work to recover from an injury before resuming his future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmaji’s son speaks openly about his fears
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Star heroine denies being part of Krish 4
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here