Veteran Bollywood star Vinod Khanna’s passing away left many of his fans and well-wishers in the film industry in a state of grief. In a condolence meeting that was held recently, legendary actor Kamal Haasan revealed how Vinod Khanna’s 1973 movie, Achanak, had a lasting impression on his life.
“Achanak is a film that changed my life. When I saw it at 18 for the first time, I was encouraged to become a director. Vinod Khanna was a precursor to Stallone’s First Blood. It’s the story of a betrayed commando who goes on a rampage. Sylvester Stallone did it many years ago. Now, I want to see where I can take this character.”
This clearly means that Kamal may direct either an adaptation or a sequel to Achanak in the near future. Achanak was directed by Gulzar and produced by Raj N Sippy and Romu N Sippy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback
- Saaho clears censor; All set for a massive release
- Trolling hurts me: Talented actress on body-shaming
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday
- Prabhas makes surprising revelation