Not only Ajith’s fans, Vivegam has also disappointed the fans of Kamal Haasan. And the reason is the blink and miss role given to Kamal’s daughter Akshara Haasan. Even though Akshara’s intro scene captivated the audience, the short screentime and insignificant character has left Kamal fans fuming.
Incidentally, Vivegam marks Akshara’s debut in Tamil. The actress had earlier acted in a couple of Bollywood flicks – Shamitabh and Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA