Not only Ajith’s fans, Vivegam has also disappointed the fans of Kamal Haasan. And the reason is the blink and miss role given to Kamal’s daughter Akshara Haasan. Even though Akshara’s intro scene captivated the audience, the short screentime and insignificant character has left Kamal fans fuming.
Incidentally, Vivegam marks Akshara’s debut in Tamil. The actress had earlier acted in a couple of Bollywood flicks – Shamitabh and Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona