Star actor turned politician, Kamal Took the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine this morning. Confirming the same, Kamal posted the vaccination picture on his social media platforms.
The sixty-six-year-old, Kamal Haasan has been gearing up to face his first elections in the month of May where elections are scheduled for the entire Tamil Nadu State.
On the other hand, Kamal Haasan has a film titled, Vikram under the direction of Master fame Lokesh Kanagaraj in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?