Legendary thespian and filmmaker Kamal Haasan will soon direct a Hollywood project. The Universal Star himself revealed the news saying that he is roping in three of his American friends for this project. Kamal made these comments at an event in the US, following his keynote address at the prestigious Harvard University last week.
Kamal also said that the discussions are already underway and that he will reveal more news regarding his Hollywood film very soon. Currently, Kamal is prepping up for his next project under veteran Malayali director TK Rajeev Kumar’s direction. In this film, Kamal will team up with Ramya Krishna and his daughter Shruti Haasan.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa