Actor-and-politician Kamal Haasan has been invited by the prestigious Harvard University to address a conference on February 10, 2018. As a keynote speaker at the event, Kamal Haasan is said to be addressing the issues plaguing Tamil Nadu and what needs to be done to set things right.
Explaining his motive behind talking about this subject, Kamal Haasan said, ““The topic is Tamil Nadu. I chose to speak on it out of sheer necessity. Our state has sunk to the lowest depth. It affecting my dignity as a man, even more as a Tamilian. I yearn to see my state rise to the height it deserves. The rise of my state will translate into the rise of my nation.”
In the past, Kamal Haasan had addressed a similar gathering at Harvard back in 2016 where he spoke about freedom of speech. On the other hand, back in Tamil Nadu, all eyes are on his political tour which will begin from February 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?