With Kamal Haasan all set to announce his entry into politics next month on the occasion of his birthday, there has been a lot of speculation about whether he is going to succeed in making a difference or not. While the actor has, so far, only spoken about raising his voice against injustice, corruption, and other social issues, Kamal Haasan is yet to make a huge splash.
Meanwhile, Kamal Haasan’s own brother Charu Haasan has predicted that it will be extremely tough for Kamal to succeed in Tamil Nadu politics. In a recent interview, Charu Haasan said, “Tamil politics is caste driven so it will be a major disadvantage for Kamal Haasan. Also, Kamal doesn’t have experience with any other political party so people would not accept him.”
He went on to claim that both Kamal and Rajinikanth can only get 10% of votes in Tamil Nadu, whereas other powerful parties will get the remaining 90% votes. People in Tamil Nadu will not just vote for glamour. It will be interesting to see if Kamal Haasan can prove this prediction wrong, if at all he decides to contest in elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh film titled Liger
- Varun Tej remembers the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away
- Major change in Lucifer’s Telugu remake?
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Press Note : Watch Star Maa’s New show Rani Rudrama Devi