Two weeks after the release of Uttama Villain, Kamal Haasan has opened up about his next project. As announced earlier, it will be a Telugu- Tamil bilingual thriller titled ‘Thoongavam’. Rajesh M Selva, a long time associate of Kamal, will wield the megaphone for this project. Rajkamal Films banner will be bankrolling this project.
As of the now, the regular shooting will kick start from the 24th of this month in Hyderabad. The first schedule will continue for 40 days and after that the unit will shift to Chennai for another hectic schedule. It is touted to be a fast paced thriller with all the commercial elements. Vijay Shankar will handle the cinematography and Ghibran will score tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet goes on a vacation
- Billa director back with webseries?
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date