Mega star Kamal Haasan, is busy giving final touches to his latest film Papanasam. He has three films lined up this year, and according to to our sources Kamal is writing a special story in which Sridevi will play the female lead.
The scripting is almost half way done, and once Kamal finishes it he will narrate it to Sridevi. This project is likely to go on floors later next year. Sridevi and Kamal Haasan have acted in over 20 movies together and their combination was a huge hit in the 80’s. Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake