A film is the combination of Universal star Kamal Haasan and young filmmaker Lokesh Kanagaraj was officially announced a couple of months back. Titled, Vikram, the film was supposed to go on the floors from earlier this year but was postponed as Kamal Haasan is busy with his political commitments.
Meanwhile, the latest grapevine is that the film will go on the floors from the month of June. As per the reports, Kamal Haasan will be free from political campaigns by May, the team is planning to kick-start the shooting from June.
Young music composer Anirudh is scoring music for Vikram which is said to be a message-oriented drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to star in leading banner’s next?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day