A film is the combination of Universal star Kamal Haasan and young filmmaker Lokesh Kanagaraj was officially announced a couple of months back. Titled, Vikram, the film was supposed to go on the floors from earlier this year but was postponed as Kamal Haasan is busy with his political commitments.
Meanwhile, the latest grapevine is that the film will go on the floors from the month of June. As per the reports, Kamal Haasan will be free from political campaigns by May, the team is planning to kick-start the shooting from June.
Young music composer Anirudh is scoring music for Vikram which is said to be a message-oriented drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis