The friendship between legendary Tamil stars Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth dates back to over 40 years. In fact, Rajini had made his acting debut with Kamal’s Apoorva Raagangal in 1975. Since them, both the stalwarts were prime competitors and yet maintained a healthy relationship all these years, which is quite rare in the film industry.
Yesterday, the Andhra Pradesh government honored both these acting giants by choosing them for the prestigious NTR National Award for the years 2014 and 2016 respectively. After thanking the AP government via a tweet, Kamal also congratulated his good friend Rajini. In turn, Rajini thanked Kamal and congratulated him back. The star heroes have set an example yet again with their camaraderie and this has become a talking point among their fans since last night.
Congratulations, Superstar.Rajinikanth for the NTR National award in 2016. Thank you Andhra for honouring me also, yet again. I am indebted to your continued support, which started early in my career. Kruthagnyathalu
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) November 14, 2017
Thankyou Kamal… I wish you the same !!! Congratulations!
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) November 14, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today