Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two legendaries of Tamil film industry, will take part in the Star Cricket tourney in Malaysia. Nadigar Sangam General Secretary and hero Vishal announced the news during the General Body meeting in Chennai.
The Star Cricket will be held on January 6 early next year. All the happening young and senior Tamil stars will be participating in the tournament. During the Nadigar Sangam GB, Vishal also said that the Tamil film industry will collectively request the Tamil Nadu government once again to reduce the newly imposed local taxation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Positive word of mouth is a must for this Friday release movie
- Veteran actor flirts with Sunny Leone-Her reply was hilarious
- Star director’s daughter becomes an adult film actress
- Noted Tollywood production house to collaborate with Salman Khan
- Ananya Pandey joins Puri-Vijay’s film
- Indian 2 : Kajal Aggarwal in shock after freak incident on the sets