Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two legendaries of Tamil film industry, will take part in the Star Cricket tourney in Malaysia. Nadigar Sangam General Secretary and hero Vishal announced the news during the General Body meeting in Chennai.
The Star Cricket will be held on January 6 early next year. All the happening young and senior Tamil stars will be participating in the tournament. During the Nadigar Sangam GB, Vishal also said that the Tamil film industry will collectively request the Tamil Nadu government once again to reduce the newly imposed local taxation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy bets big on this young girl for Akhil’s film
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Prasthanam?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero