Directing the legendary actor Kamal Haasan is a dream for many directors. Now, a young director bagged a rare opportunity to direct Kamal in not just one but two films and that too in a row. Rajesh M Selva, Kamal’s former associate and the director who recently finished shooting the bilingual action thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, will be directing his mentor once again in his upcoming film.
As per the latest reports, Kamal recently met senior writer-director Moulee, who narrated him a comedy script. Upon hearing the complete scipt, Kamal reportedly decided to rope in Rajesh once again to direct the film, which will commence after Cheekati Rajyam’s release. Reports further say that filmmaker Lingusamy, who suffered severe losses on Kamal’s Uttama Villain, will produce the film.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February