Directing the legendary actor Kamal Haasan is a dream for many directors. Now, a young director bagged a rare opportunity to direct Kamal in not just one but two films and that too in a row. Rajesh M Selva, Kamal’s former associate and the director who recently finished shooting the bilingual action thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, will be directing his mentor once again in his upcoming film.
As per the latest reports, Kamal recently met senior writer-director Moulee, who narrated him a comedy script. Upon hearing the complete scipt, Kamal reportedly decided to rope in Rajesh once again to direct the film, which will commence after Cheekati Rajyam’s release. Reports further say that filmmaker Lingusamy, who suffered severe losses on Kamal’s Uttama Villain, will produce the film.
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed