Directing the legendary actor Kamal Haasan is a dream for many directors. Now, a young director bagged a rare opportunity to direct Kamal in not just one but two films and that too in a row. Rajesh M Selva, Kamal’s former associate and the director who recently finished shooting the bilingual action thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, will be directing his mentor once again in his upcoming film.
As per the latest reports, Kamal recently met senior writer-director Moulee, who narrated him a comedy script. Upon hearing the complete scipt, Kamal reportedly decided to rope in Rajesh once again to direct the film, which will commence after Cheekati Rajyam’s release. Reports further say that filmmaker Lingusamy, who suffered severe losses on Kamal’s Uttama Villain, will produce the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success