Kamal Hassan’s insights on issues related to the film industry are always worth giving a serious consideration. Speaking on the subject of piracy the master actor stated that Pakistan is actively involved in the business of piracy with a view to destabilise the Indian film industry. Kamal opined the target of Pakistan was Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood. He said he has information to believe that piracy money was being channelled to Karachi. He said the network of men and equipment too was being master minded from Karachi. He added that films like 7th Sense suffered majorly due to master prints being made within a day or two from the release of the film. He said concerned authorities from across the board should come forward and address this issue with the urgency and importance that it deserved.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna