Kamal Hassan’s insights on issues related to the film industry are always worth giving a serious consideration. Speaking on the subject of piracy the master actor stated that Pakistan is actively involved in the business of piracy with a view to destabilise the Indian film industry. Kamal opined the target of Pakistan was Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood. He said he has information to believe that piracy money was being channelled to Karachi. He said the network of men and equipment too was being master minded from Karachi. He added that films like 7th Sense suffered majorly due to master prints being made within a day or two from the release of the film. He said concerned authorities from across the board should come forward and address this issue with the urgency and importance that it deserved.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb