Kamal Hassan’s insights on issues related to the film industry are always worth giving a serious consideration. Speaking on the subject of piracy the master actor stated that Pakistan is actively involved in the business of piracy with a view to destabilise the Indian film industry. Kamal opined the target of Pakistan was Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood. He said he has information to believe that piracy money was being channelled to Karachi. He said the network of men and equipment too was being master minded from Karachi. He added that films like 7th Sense suffered majorly due to master prints being made within a day or two from the release of the film. He said concerned authorities from across the board should come forward and address this issue with the urgency and importance that it deserved.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut