Kamal Haasan and his daughter Shruti Haasan have been invited to headline the prestigious India Day parade that will be held in New York on August 19. The 38th India Day parade, which is being organised by Federation of India Associations, will be held in different parts of New York and over 1.5 lakh people are going to attend the event.
While Kamal Haasan has been invited as the Grand Marshal of the event, Shruti Haasan and Vivian Richards are going to be the guests of honor. Singer Kailash Kher and few other celebrities too will be gracing the event.
It is the first time that the Haasan duo have been invited for such a prestigious event, which is said to be the largest parade outside India to celebrate the Independence Day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju