Actor-director Kamal Haasan will soon be resuming his long-delayed spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by. The film has been stalled for the last couple of years due to reasons unknown.
Sabhash Naidu is a spin-off of one of Kamal’s 10 characters in Dasavatharam. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, veteran comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s touching post on son’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC
- Fresh speculations on Ranbir-Alia wedding