Actor-director Kamal Haasan will soon be resuming his long-delayed spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by. The film has been stalled for the last couple of years due to reasons unknown.
Sabhash Naidu is a spin-off of one of Kamal’s 10 characters in Dasavatharam. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, veteran comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie
- Nani to surprise fans in this film?
- Buchi Babu Sana’s next locked?