Actor-director Kamal Haasan will soon be resuming his long-delayed spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by. The film has been stalled for the last couple of years due to reasons unknown.
Sabhash Naidu is a spin-off of one of Kamal’s 10 characters in Dasavatharam. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, veteran comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie.
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- Sree Vishnu’s scary experience in Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations
- Prabhas fans await a big surprise