Actor-director Kamal Haasan will soon be resuming his long-delayed spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by. The film has been stalled for the last couple of years due to reasons unknown.
Sabhash Naidu is a spin-off of one of Kamal’s 10 characters in Dasavatharam. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, veteran comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected