Actor-director Kamal Haasan will soon be resuming his long-delayed spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by. The film has been stalled for the last couple of years due to reasons unknown.
Sabhash Naidu is a spin-off of one of Kamal’s 10 characters in Dasavatharam. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, veteran comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Heroine of 2018
- Latest Bollywood sensation bags another biggie
- Sharwa’s speech busts all rumors on Sai Pallavi
- Kangana’s sensational comment regardng directing Manikarnika
- Star hero gatecrashes a wedding, surprises the couple