Universal Star Kamal Haasan’s ‘Sabhash Naidu’ is in a spot of trouble owing to unexpected disturbances. After director Rajeev Kumar dropped out of the film owing to poor health, Kamal took up the responsibilities for the direction of the movie.
Later, Kamal suffered an accident and fractured his leg. The film’s editor suffered a personal loss when his wife expired and now, the cinematographer of the movie is reportedly quitting. In the wake of so much disturbance, it is being heard that the film’s shoot may be postponed for a while.
This will result in Sabhash Naidu’s postponement and the film may hit the screens only in 2017, according to reports emerging from Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?