Universal Star Kamal Haasan’s ‘Sabhash Naidu’ is in a spot of trouble owing to unexpected disturbances. After director Rajeev Kumar dropped out of the film owing to poor health, Kamal took up the responsibilities for the direction of the movie.
Later, Kamal suffered an accident and fractured his leg. The film’s editor suffered a personal loss when his wife expired and now, the cinematographer of the movie is reportedly quitting. In the wake of so much disturbance, it is being heard that the film’s shoot may be postponed for a while.
This will result in Sabhash Naidu’s postponement and the film may hit the screens only in 2017, according to reports emerging from Tamil Nadu.
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover