Now that Fidaa has been declared a huge blockbuster, director Shekar Kammula is a happy man and is giving interviews all over. Speaking during an interview, he revealed that he wanted to make the film with Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu initially but things did not work out for him.
But now as the film is a rage, he says that not working with stars has done the trick as the film wouldn’t have yielded the results as it has done now.
Shekar also says that the freshness of actors is the biggest advantage to the film and this has made the film to click all over. The film has already crossed the 25 crore mark and is still going strong in its second week. Dil Raju is the producer.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback