Young hero Naga Shaurya and Sai Pallavi-starrer bilingual horror drama, Kanam, will finally see the light of day soon. As per the latest updates, the makers have decided to release the film on the 27th of this month.
Titled as Karu in Tamil, the film was supposed to release on March 3, but it was postponed due to the theater strike. Sai Pallavi plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed Kanam and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. Sam CS is the film’s music composer.
- RGV To Start A Film School!
- Kriti Kharbanda In Talks For A Big Multi-starrer In Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow