Young hero Naga Shaurya and Sai Pallavi-starrer bilingual horror drama, Kanam, will finally see the light of day soon. As per the latest updates, the makers have decided to release the film on the 27th of this month.
Titled as Karu in Tamil, the film was supposed to release on March 3, but it was postponed due to the theater strike. Sai Pallavi plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed Kanam and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. Sam CS is the film’s music composer.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record