Young hero Naga Shaurya and Sai Pallavi-starrer bilingual horror drama, Kanam, will finally see the light of day soon. As per the latest updates, the makers have decided to release the film on the 27th of this month.
Titled as Karu in Tamil, the film was supposed to release on March 3, but it was postponed due to the theater strike. Sai Pallavi plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed Kanam and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. Sam CS is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- Is Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?