Choreographer turned director Lawrence is back with his horror comedy film, ‘Kanchana 2’. The film completes the trilogy of the Muni franchise and Lawrence is highly confident that the film will hit the bull’s eye and that the socially relevant message in the film will touch the hearts of audiences.
Starring Lawrence himself in the main lead, ‘Kanchana 2’ also features Tapsee Pannu and Nitya Menen in important roles. The film is being made in Tamil and Telugu and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer. The film’s audio, composed by young musician Leon James, has been released recently.
We will have to wait and see if Lawrence will succeed in terrorizing and entertaining the audiences with ‘Kanchana 2’. The film will hit the screens in April.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual