Trade circles had pinned a lot of hopes on Lawrence’s Kanchana 3, the fourth part of the successful horror comedy franchise, Muni. The film released on Friday and went on to perform quite decently across the twin Telugu states.
In its first weekend, Kanchana 3 collected a distributor share of Rs 9.13 crores, according to an official update from the production house. The film is enthralling the audiences in the B, C centres and is performing well despite Nani’s Jersey solid show at the box-office.
Below are Kanchana 3’s AP & Telangana 1st weekend shares:
Nizam – Rs 3.05 Cr
Ceded – Rs 2.05 Cr
Krishna Rs 0.69 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 0.96 Cr
Nellore – Rs 0.32 Cr
Guntur – Rs 0.85 Cr
East – Rs 0.75 Cr
West – Rs 0.46 Cr
Total first weekend AP and Telangana share: Rs 9.13 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine