Trade circles had pinned a lot of hopes on Lawrence’s Kanchana 3, the fourth part of the successful horror comedy franchise, Muni. The film released on Friday and went on to perform quite decently across the twin Telugu states.
In its first weekend, Kanchana 3 collected a distributor share of Rs 9.13 crores, according to an official update from the production house. The film is enthralling the audiences in the B, C centres and is performing well despite Nani’s Jersey solid show at the box-office.
Below are Kanchana 3’s AP & Telangana 1st weekend shares:
Nizam – Rs 3.05 Cr
Ceded – Rs 2.05 Cr
Krishna Rs 0.69 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 0.96 Cr
Nellore – Rs 0.32 Cr
Guntur – Rs 0.85 Cr
East – Rs 0.75 Cr
West – Rs 0.46 Cr
Total first weekend AP and Telangana share: Rs 9.13 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak
- Regina-Nivetha Thomas multi-starrer goes on floors