The Ram and Hansika starrer completed its 100 day run, as per a press note issued by producer Bellamkonda Suresh. The movie has been directed by Santosh Srinivas and the film received an enthusiastic response from the public.
Thaman has scored the music and his tunes have proved to be popular in the market. The producer Bellamkonda Suresh says that he was confident from the very beginning about Santosh Srinivas’s script. “This is a debut film for Santosh Srinivas and I was confident about his ability to handle the project. He has proved his ability”, said Suresh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro kick-starts its final schedule
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?