The Ram and Hansika starrer completed its 100 day run, as per a press note issued by producer Bellamkonda Suresh. The movie has been directed by Santosh Srinivas and the film received an enthusiastic response from the public.
Thaman has scored the music and his tunes have proved to be popular in the market. The producer Bellamkonda Suresh says that he was confident from the very beginning about Santosh Srinivas’s script. “This is a debut film for Santosh Srinivas and I was confident about his ability to handle the project. He has proved his ability”, said Suresh.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day